Donate to HMC
For more than a quarter of a century, HMC Hospice of Medina County has provided medical, emotional and spiritual care to patients and families confronting advanced illnesses. There are many ways you can help HMC Hospice of Medina County continue to provide services to others in our community. Your gift to HMC Hospice of Medina County affords care for those needing end-of-life service along with bereavement support for their families. Hospice care is based on the patient's need, not their ability to pay.
The easiest way to donate to HMC Hospice of Medina County is via PayPal by clicking on the purple "Donate" button below. Please review these simple steps before you begin.
1) Click on the Donate button.
2) Enter your donation amount and credit card or Paypal account information.
3) Click "Review Donation and Continue"
4) If your donation is in memory of or in honor of someone special, click on the "+In Memory/Honor Of & Please Notify"on the review page and indicate his/her name and the name and address of a family member that you would like notified of your donation.
If you have any problems submitting your donation, please contact Anna Guy-Leach at ext. 234
Donations by Mail
Should you prefer to mail in your donation, please make your check out to: HMC Hospice of Medina County. If your donation is in honor of or in memory of someone special, please include a note indicating his/her name and the name and address of a family member that you would like notified of your donation. Mail to:
HMC Hospice of Medina County
5075 Windfall Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Thank you for your generosity, kindness and compassionate heart.
Memorials, Donations & Honors
We are ever grateful for your generous support. Financial contributions are meaningful symbols of remembrance, gratitude and love that enable us to provide services to other patients and their families. The following donations have been made in honor and memory of family members and loved ones.
Click below for a list of recent donors and honorees
* Hospice of Medina County is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 c(3) tax-exempt organization.