How HMC is Different
We are your local community hospice, devoted solely to providing non-profit care in Medina, Summit and surrounding counties since 1981. Our dedicated staff and Board of Trustees are people from the community: we work here, go to church here and support local businesses and other organizations.
Our Circle of Care
Our services include expert medical care as well as emotional, spiritual and bereavement support from an extensive, coordinated team of professionals and volunteers.
We surround patients and families with all the services they may need, and we provide care at every stage of a serious or terminal illness – known as our Circle of Care.
- Home care services, for in-home recovery from a serious illness or injury
- Home Helper services, for affordable in-home help with activities of daily living
- Palliative care, for symptom management while still seeking curative treatment
- Hospice care, for those with a life expectancy of six months or less who desire the most comfort possible
- Grief Support, extensive grief support through counseling, workshops and groups, available to anyone in the community regardless of prior use of our services.
HMC Hospice of Medina County also operates HMC Barberton Hospice & Palliative Care, HMC BridgesHome Health Care, HMC The Robertson Bereavement Center and HMC Life’s Treasures Thrift Shop. For more information on our comprehensive care and services, contact us at 330.722.4771.