As part of our commitment to help educate and inform the community about topics related to end-of-life care, grief and loss, Hospice of Medina County and The Robertson Bereavement Center are pleased to offer a free Speaker's Bureau. Our staff and volunteers are eager to share their expertise with your organization, business, school, church, or professional group.
Below are some of our more popular topics, however, we can accommodate other requests.
• Hospice 101: History & Philosophy of Hospice
• Being Prepared: Advanced Care Planning
• Handling the stress of caregiving
• What is Palliative Care?
• When is the right time to call Hospice?
• Expressive Therapies (Art, Music, Pet, Massage)
• Spiritual journeying with end-of-life issues
• Understanding and Living Through Grief
• Suicide: A Unique Loss
• What to do for a grieving friend
• Helping a child handle grief
We tailor the presentation, workshop, or panel discussion to the needs of your group. Continuing Education units are available for eligible topics. Click here for a complete list of our CE topics.
If you would like to request a speaker for your organization, please contact our Marketing Department at 330.722.4771 for more information. When requesting a speaker, please try to allow as much time as possible so we can best meet your needs.